edgab coaching is action-orientated and focused on creating solutions. We concentrate on providing you with the tools, resources, and support needed to achieve your academic and life goals. Our coaching model takes a student-centered approach
and initially asks each student, What do you want to achieve? It includes 5 interconnected phases:
- Get Acquainted: The student-coach relationship forms by getting to know each other, developing trust, and collaborating to establish an edgab Contract.
- Skills Assessment: The student completes the questionnaire and discusses areas for change with her or his coach.
- Establish Shared Vision: The student and her or his coach determine and establish realistic, obtainable, measurable goals.
- Feedback Sessions: edgab calls this period “moving to next”. This process includes assessment and analysis. The coach develops and implements a plan to address the student’s goals, encouraging forward thinking and movement.
- Evaluation: This phase occurs once the student and coach determine a selected goal is achieved. Accomplishing a goal can take a few weeks or an entire semester depending on the intensity of the goal. The coach completes a thorough evaluation summary for the student.